Форум » » О ввозимой в США наличной валюте » Ответить

О ввозимой в США наличной валюте

Администратор Eve: Тема: Как перевезти личные финансы в США? Автор: shurikGC Дата : 18.07.2013 21:43:35 Текст сообщения: >================== QUOTE =================== chiaplin пишет: если продеклавировав не снимают ли налог или процент на таможне сша? >=========================================== Нет, не снимают. Правительственный сайт (URL: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/447/kw/carrying%20cash%20in%20excess%20%2410%2C000/related/1): Customs and Border Protection (CBP) does not collect duty on currency. However, travelers leaving or entering the U.S. are required to report negotiable monetary instruments (i.e. currency or endorsed checks) valued at $10,000 or more on a "Report of International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments" form FinCEN 105. Там же можно скачать форму. Но, это если ввозимая сумма превышает 10К (надо думать, 10К на взрослого человека). Нет, я не прав. 10К на семью (URL: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/195/kw/carrying%20cash%20in%20excess%20%2410%2C000/related/1): There is no limit on the amount of money that can be taken out of or brought into the United States. However, if a person or persons traveling together and filing a joint declaration (CBP Form 6059-B) have $10,000 or more in currency or negotiable monetary instruments, they must fill out a "Report of International Transportation of Currency and Monetary Instruments" FinCEN 105 (former CF 4790). Please be aware, if persons/family members traveling together have $10,000 or more, they cannot divide the currency between each other to avoid declaring the currency. For example, if one person is carrying $5,000 and the other has $6,000, they have a total of $11, 000 in their possession and must report it on a FinCEN 105. If a person or family fails to declare their monetary instruments in amounts of over $10,000, their monetary instrument(s) may be subject to forfeiture and could result to civil and criminal penalties. The FinCEN 105 can be obtained prior to traveling or when going through CBP. Адрес сообщения: http://greencard.by/community/forum/messages/forum43/topic2557/message168597/

Ответов - 0

полная версия страницы